CD4 drop dramatically once again

Dear Dr. Young,

Thanks for your service all the time.

This is my CD 4 counts ;

(Year 2004) - June CD4:440 - Sept CD4:480 - Dec CD4:510

(Year 2005) - Mar CD4:390(20%) - June CD4:480(23%) - Sept CD4:294(16%) - Oct CD4:390 - Dec CD4:480

(Year 2006) - Mar CD4:197

I found that my CD4 decreased once again.

Last December my doctor recommend me to take a Isoniazid with Vitamin B6 for 3months as for the preventive purpose of TB and I took it every morning.

Lately I still have a slight cold with light snivel.

Lately I have a light skin problem such as small boil the left side and back of ears.

My face acne becomes better than last winter but still have some on my chin.

Do you have seen before such a patients that cd4 decreased alot twice in such a short period ?

Do you think Isoniazid or my very slight cold hurt my cd4 level ?

Thanks in advance for your kind comment for my question.

Thanks for your post.

I do think that your cold may have affected your CD4 cell counts-- nonetheless, I'm concerned about your drop and knowledge of the trends in your CD4 percentages would be instructive.

The fact that you had a previous CD4% of 16 and the current CD4 absolute count of ~200 suggests to me that, if confirmed, you should consider starting on medications in the relatively near-term.

I hope this helps, write us back with details. BY

Dosing time - transatlantic travel
Should I get a Pheno Type