Mar 20, 2006
Response from Dr. Young
Nothing dumb.. You should be fine, though I'd be introspective to understand why the dosing error occured-- in order to avoid future isssues. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.