Mar 20, 2006
Response from Dr. Young
Nothing dumb.. You should be fine, though I'd be introspective to understand why the dosing error occured-- in order to avoid future isssues. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.