Mar 20, 2006
Response from Dr. Young
Nothing dumb.. You should be fine, though I'd be introspective to understand why the dosing error occured-- in order to avoid future isssues. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Breast Sucking
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Condom Broke?
- Is Swallowing Cum Safe?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.