Mar 20, 2006
| Response from Dr. Young
Nothing dumb.. You should be fine, though I'd be introspective to understand why the dosing error occured-- in order to avoid future isssues. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Of The Population Has Hpv?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Exposure To Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.