5 years on Sustiva and Trizivir

I don't have a question, just a comment to put some readers at ease. I tested POZ in 1985 and did absolutely nothing until 2001 when denial kicked in and I ended up in the hospital with PCP. I then went on a clinical trial with Sustiva and Trizivir, which I take once and twice a day respectively. I have had no side affects, my VL is under 50 and CD4 in the 400s. My only health issues at the moment is I tend to suffer from mild constipation and difficulty with erections, but those could be due to age or diet and I can live with them. Besides that, I feel great and am living life to the fullest, and I have my meds and drs. (and insurance) to thank for that! Thank you!

Thanks for sharing- words like yours give a healthy balance to the concerns that many have about side effects of HAART. I'd welcome others to post their stories.

Sounds like you're doing just great.

Best, BY

Have you seen the science community's response to Celia Farber's Harpers article?
LATE DOSES