Have you seen the science community's response to Celia Farber's Harpers article?
Mar 17, 2006
Have you seen this site:
It is worth a look. Please give us feedback to make it even better.
Brian Foley, PhD HIV Genetic Sequences and Immunology Databases
Response from Dr. Young
Dr. Foley- Thanks for bringing this to our readers attention.
These articles really put the fallacy of the AIDS denialist "theory" into focus-- the rebutal to the Harpers article is encyclopedic and well thought out. (Of course, I'm biased too-- Dr. Kuritzkes is one of my very valued mentors.)
Denying that HIV causes AIDS gives those who would prevent access to life saving medications support. The simple fact is that millions of human beings die each year from AIDS, medications offer hope of survival (even if not without side effects).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.