tcells declining?

my cd4 has dropped from 1095 then to 868 and now to 668..very concerned im on meds as well ..what could it be

When CD4 cells are in a high range it is very common to see major changes in the blood levels. Three readings are not enough to clearly discern a trend and usually the 4th reading will show an improvement. My assumption is that you are on HAART and the viral load is undetectable.

The only situation that I know of in which there is a true loss of CD4 cells despite controlled viral replication is with the combination of Videx and Viread which can sometimes result in lower CD4 counts. This phenomenon is less of a problem when the dose of Videx is appropriately reduced because of the Videx/Viread interaction.

I hope that this helps and best of luck to you!

RE: Medication Honesty
LOST - daughter newly diagnosed with HIV