Quickly declining CD4 count, fairly low viral load
Mar 6, 2006
I just found out I was HIV positive in January. My last test was exactly 6 months prior to that and was negative. My counts are: CD4-248, and viral load-46,000. If I am newly infected why is my Tcell count so low? Does this indicate how quick my disease will progress?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.