Quickly declining CD4 count, fairly low viral load
Mar 6, 2006
I just found out I was HIV positive in January. My last test was exactly 6 months prior to that and was negative. My counts are: CD4-248, and viral load-46,000. If I am newly infected why is my Tcell count so low? Does this indicate how quick my disease will progress?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Milk Of Magnesia For Thrush
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.