For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

I tested POZ Dec 05. 573 and 26K. Is there anything I should do before meds? I took B6,B12 and E,C because I fly quite a bit and I have avoided the common cold. I am physically active and eat logical. Do any of the above supplements or any others help or is my HIV just a ticking time bomb not knowing when it will get worse?

Thanks for your post.

HIV needn't be a ticking time bomb. Rather, through careful monitoring and the use of antiretroviral medications (when appropriate), disease and complications of HIV infection can be prevented.

To date, there hasn't been convincing evidence, in my view, that the supplements that your taking do anything to prevent the symptoms of the common cold. BY

hepatitis, is it dangerous?
Research Volunteering - Can it hurt?