hepatitis, is it dangerous?
Mar 3, 2006
I have a friend who just got his blood work back and it say hepatitis A Total AB is positive what does that mean?
Response from Dr. Young
Hepatitis A is usually a self-limited viral infection of the liver- while it can make you very sick, recovery nearly always occurs and results in a positive hepatitis A antibody (Ab) test.
The other way that some people get a positive HAV Ab is through HAV vaccination. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Extreme Watery Vaginal Discharge
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.