Feb 27, 2006
when a person is diagnosed with AIDS who does the physician have to report it to
Response from Ms. Breuer
The local public health department.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.