Meds without HIV

This may seem like a stupid question. I haven't tested positive for HIV, though I have had every symptom in the book and then some. My doc told me that I have a viral infection but they can't seem to identify it. If I have something else (i.e. HHV6, CMV or EBV) Can I take HIV meds to help alleviate the symptoms of my viral infection?

HIV medications are just that-- medications approved for and to be used to treat HIV infection. There's little or no activity of these antivirals to treat other viral infections, save for some medications that have dual activity with HIV and hepatitis B virus (3TC, FTC, tenofovir). Unless you have HIV (or HBV) you should definitely not take antiretroviral medications. BY

Sustanon 250 and Deca-Durabolin 50
Length of treatment