PLEASE HELP,.Molluscum Contagiosum and HPV??

Me and my girlfriend been dating for 3 months and have been having unprotected sex for 2 months. Soon after, She noticed skin tag looking bumps around her vagina area and i had a couple of bumps that looked like in grown hairs around my pubic area. I believe i had these bumps before i met her, thinking they were nothing because they looked normal and my gf even said they were nothing. But my gf recently got her bumps and it freaked her out because she had no clue what they were and they looked nothing like mine. We both got an std test right away. She was dianosed with hpv(gential warts) and i was dianosed with Molluscum Contagiosum. Im so confused, 1)can Molluscum Contagiosum cause hpv or gential warts?

2)Did she get Hpv because i have Molluscum Contagiosum?

3)Are MVC and Hpv the same thype of virus?

4)Our doctor told us MVC is a type of gential wart and that i have gential warts(mvc). And most likely she got Hpv from me. Is this true?

Im the only guy she has been with in the last 5 months and this is the first time her and i have been dianosed with this..

---Also im freaking out about our hiv test that i will not get back for 2 weeks. I never had the flu, fever or ralely ever get sick. But since i was dianosed with Molluscum Contagiosum and my gf has hpv, i keep thinking this is related to hiv. Should i be worried. All i see on the internet is that Molluscum Contagiosum and hpv are a sign of hiv. Is this true????

One last question my girlfriend got a blood test and they tested for std's and all came up negitive. She took the test probably after 22-27 days of us having sex and we did have sex also severly times before the test. Started having sex Nov 22. Blood test on dec 15 or the 18. Would this test show if she had any virus in that time frame or is it to early to tell????

thank you

Molluscum Contagiosum is caused by a specific virus cleverly named the Molluscum Contagiosum Virus (MCV). Warts are caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Different viruses, different skin lesions.

People without HIV can have either or both.

Just a simple straight forward question.
kissing