Just a simple straight forward question.

Hi docs..

1 question. How can i be sure that i am not a seroconverter? As i read Dr Bob's forum, he conclude that everyone isnt a seroconverter after a 3months negative elisa. There is no such thing as seroconverter then. I need facts docs.

My last exposure was 9 months ago. And i had a negative elisa thrice, the lastest one being mid of feb. But i have slight cough with phleghm for over a month now. fatigue even in the morning when i woke up. Stiffness of my hands and body in the morning too. something like acne or pimples on my back. around 10 of them. Please help out docs. Thanks alot. And what is the percentage of cases of seroconvertion?

I don't know what Dr. Bob said but the fact is it can take as long as 3 months for HIV antibodies to be detected in the blood after infection. In most cases these antibodies can be found even earlier. When the antibodies are detected, this is called seroconversion.

You are not HIV infected.

treatment fo MAC
PLEASE HELP,.Molluscum Contagiosum and HPV??