|can pcr results be wrong
Feb 14, 2006
i had pcr blood test done and it was +ve . can there be a mistake
| Response from Dr. Young
It's pretty unusual for HIV PCR tests to be falsely positive. If there's any doubt, I'd repeat the test. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Wrong Hiv Positive Test Results
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.