Does it matter what time you take your meds?

I have just switched from Combivir/Sustiva to Truvada/Sustiva. It works for me to take both pills together in the morning, when I first wake up. You often mention taking Sustiva in the evening. Does it matter? I know that some people have side effects with Sustiva that would make taking in the evening a better choice, but that is not my issue. Also, If you take Sustiva with food in your stomach, is there any issue on potency? My doctor tells me I don't have to take it on an empty stomach, is this correct?

Thanks

There is no problem taking Sustiva in the morning if you have no side effects. Likewise, food is not an issue as it increases the absorbsion of Sustiva rather than reduce it. This could lead to increased risk of side effects for some.

Sounds like in your case, the meds can be an eye-opener as well as a side dish.

recent labs!
Complications