this is terrible
Feb 4, 2006
All doctors say: "If you are negative at 3 months test, so you are clean"...AJA! that means in a set of 1000 posible infected people, 5 to 10 people(if the probalility of late seroconversion after 3 months is 1% - .05%) would be infected and they never will know it!!!!!!! thats terrible!!!!!!! why dont you better say "you are not infected only if the 6 months ELISA come back negative"...
Thank you doctor
Response from Dr. Young
I must not be a doctor then. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- Has Any One Ever Been Infected In A Strip Club
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.