this is terrible
Feb 4, 2006
All doctors say: "If you are negative at 3 months test, so you are clean"...AJA! that means in a set of 1000 posible infected people, 5 to 10 people(if the probalility of late seroconversion after 3 months is 1% - .05%) would be infected and they never will know it!!!!!!! thats terrible!!!!!!! why dont you better say "you are not infected only if the 6 months ELISA come back negative"...
Thank you doctor
Response from Dr. Young
I must not be a doctor then. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.