Doing meds wrong?

Dear Dr. Ben

Am I doing something wrong? I just started on my regimen 4 days ago. My daily dosing of goodies as William likes to call my pills, occurs around 10:30pm. I do like to swallow all of them at once just to get onto the cookie part. I was told by some reliable sources that I would experience vivid dreams. I was very much in hopes for a tropical beach setting with real non-alcoholic drink cocktails. But nothing, not even a smidgen of a vacation? Should I remove the cookies from my regimen? I was also told to expect side affects. The only affect I have is sleeping on my side. This is not what I thought either. Maybe I should not slam all the pills at once? I am worried I am doing something wrong. Maybe my rainbow pill box is somehow contaminating the medications in someway. Please let me know if I should change what I am doing.

Yours truly,

Eric

Piece of cake - tonight

Hi again, Eric-

It's great to hear that you're not having a smidgen of side effects (other than sleeping on your side) from your medications.

On your regimen (a boosted PI), there's no reason to think that you'd have vivid dreams (a efavirenz side effect)--so much for the virtual tropical beach. The good news, though, is that now you can enjoy a real tropical beach (or 18 inches of Colorado powder) without the influence of dreams or insomnia.

Oh, and yes, it's perfectly ok to take all the pills at once-- that's the whole idea of a once-daily regimen.

So, keep on taking the goodies.

Health be with you,. BY

Put on meds during serocinversion
this is terrible