Hiv and sex

Hi, My bf and i been together like almost a year now and he is infected with Hiv, and he wants me to have sex with him witout a condom, and i am neg. He thinks that it'll make our sexual life a little bit better, and the problem is that whenever i am drunk he tries to convince to have sex with him without condom and i dont think that it'll be save. i am worried about myself and i am worried about him also. what should i do ? I am a guy btw.

Mark

This is a very unhealthy situation for you - both physically and emotionally. There is no excuse for his treying to lure you into a situation where you feel uncomfortable.

A partner is one who cares about you, who looks out for your interests and values you. The person you are having sex with is is not your partner. He is placing you at risk for HIV infection to make his sex life "a little bit" better.

Don't let him or alcohol put you in danger. Respect yourself and look for a real partner.

Change in complexion.
Put on meds during serocinversion