Jan 30, 2006
This isn't an HIV question, but if I'm allergic to Penicillin, amoxicillin, anything with a "cillin", can I be prescribed zithromax??
| Response from Dr. Young
Penicillins are not related to azithromycin (a macrolide group antibiotic), so there's no need to worry about an allergic cross reaction. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.