|Resistance testing with undetectable viral load
Jan 30, 2006
I have heard that for resistance testing that one needs to have a viral load, is this true?
|Response from Dr. Pierone|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Undetectable Viral Load
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.