Resistance testing with undetectable viral load
Jan 30, 2006
I have heard that for resistance testing that one needs to have a viral load, is this true?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.