Implication of Changes
Jan 30, 2006
I was infected in April, 2005.
My September lab results were T-Cell 841, 27.6% and Viral Load was 214,000.
Four months later in January the T-Cell count was 522, 34% and Viral Load 49,717.
I'm a 56 year old white male.
Any insight on what is happening?
Thanks a lot!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I can't be sure, but assuming that your health was good for both tests, you're seeing a somewhat larger variation in the tests than average, but your numbers in aggregate seem better in January than previous.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.