Jan 30, 2006
1) Hiv Elisa or HIV Western Blot. Which test gives confirmatory report?
2) Does cough and cold virus shows HIV Western Blot report positive?
| Response from Dr. Young
The ELISA is a screening test; the western blot is confirmatory.
Cold viruses don't cross react with HIV western blot tests. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.