taking hiv meds with liquid food

For years i have been taking my hiv meds with liquid foods such as ensure, fiber boost, advera. Someone told me that he thinks that i must take the ones that require food with SOLID food, otherwise the med won't absorb as well. that scared me. can you clarify this issue. it is a matter of life & death. All i do is open a bottle of fiber boost and swallow all my meds with it. please let me/us know. thanks

Some medications have their absorption influenced by food. The typical way that these studies are done is with either a standardized high fat solid meal or sometimes a light snack. The food effects are usually modest for most agents.

In your situation the proof is in the pudding. If you are doing well on therapy with no side effects and good virologic and immunologic response then simply carry on with your regimen.

Hope that this helps and best to you!

need advice........
hiv-1 and hiv-2