need advice........

my t cell count it's 875 and my viral load remains undectectable,which its the best way to keep those numbers or make then better any vitamins? Thanks in advance

Three things, assuming you are on HIV meds: adherence, adherence and adherence.

Take your meds and you should stay this way for a long time. How long? Don't know, but some of the first studies of potent HIV meds have followed people 5 to 7 years and many of these people are still doing great with undetectable viral loads.

If you are not on meds, you are one of the fortunate 'non-progressors'.

In either case, there is nothing to be lost with good nutrition and clean living. Before you put anything (or anyone) inside your body ask if it will help or hurt in your body's fight against HIV. If it does not pass the test, pass on it.

There has been very little to support a particular vitamin, herb or alternative therapy when it comes to HIV - although for many of these treatments studies simply have not been done. But, nothing has ever been shown to come close to equaling what potent HIV therapy has produced. (I am a plain old regular allopathic medicine doctor and when you go to Midas, you get a muffler.)

My advice is to see a good doctor and follow most of what she/he says, read to keep educated and treat yourself well.

pot belly
taking hiv meds with liquid food