Please recommend a great Charlotte, NC doctor.
Jan 29, 2006
I am new to this beautiful city and need a good, caring MD. I have been HIV* for almost 20 years and am still healthy!! It can happen. Presently on Truvada and Sustiva since September, 2005 and doing good. ALSO: Tips on buying these meds reasonably. I am totally out of pocket right now for my healthcare.
Response from Dr. Wohl
My friends David Weinrib and Jim Horton at Carolinas Medical Center are very active and have social workers who can help with financial support.
The Jemsek Clinic is an alternative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.