Transmission by insects?
Jan 29, 2006
My partner has just been diagnosed with HIV and is in the AIDS stage. Is it possible for the HIV virus to be transmitted by fleas? I noticed my dog had fleas and a little nervous
Response from Dr. Young
HIV isn't transmitted by insect bites (fleas or mosquitos). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.