Transmission by insects?
Jan 29, 2006
My partner has just been diagnosed with HIV and is in the AIDS stage. Is it possible for the HIV virus to be transmitted by fleas? I noticed my dog had fleas and a little nervous
Response from Dr. Young
HIV isn't transmitted by insect bites (fleas or mosquitos). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.