A Cure For Aids

I have a family member who is dying of Full Blown Aids, I read on the internet that there is a cure the US Government has not approved it because they are making so much money off of the toxic medications that is given to HIV/Aids patient. Where can I buy the Tetrasil Silver molecular chrystal injection for my family member.

I'm very sorry to hear about your family member. There's much that you've not stated about your loved one's situation or the drug resistance status of his or her virus-- for many patients, new FDA-approved and scientifically tested drugs are offering new hope. Some of my patients who have never acheived undetectable HIV viral loads are now there, with slowly improving health. I'd encourage you to research and discuss with your family member's HIV specialist about what treatment options exist, what clinical trial opportunities are available--for those drugs that have sought FDA approval.

As to your conspiracy theory, the US government doesn't make money off of either approving or not approving new drugs. Be circumspect about things that you read on the internet-- if I were to say here that "coca cola cures AIDS", you could find in "on the internet". This wouldn't necessarily make the statement true.

As I understand it, the makers of Tetrasil have not approached the US FDA for approval-- there hasn't been sufficient research to support claims of efficacy. I can't tell you where to purchase the product-- I'm a real skeptic. BY

Truvada
I'm 26 with HIV for 2 yrs & not on meds