Truvada

I've just started taking truvada in the 19th of this month and can't stand myself with all of this stinky gass. I'm alredy on 20mg. of Protonix, is there somt=eting stronger I can use to combat this gas and the smell

Thanks for your post.

This isn't one of the common side effects of Truvada, but sounds like there might be a relationship. I'd speak to your doctor about your symptoms; perhaps it's related to one of your other medications (I trust you're not just taking Truvada for HIV). Protonix generally isn't used to treat gas, but rather to treat acid indigestion. If gas is a problem, you might try over-the-counter simethecone ("Gas-X").

Good luck, BY

What happened to SMART?
A Cure For Aids