AIDS & Erectile Dysfunction

I have "full blown" AIDS and as more time passes I have become TOTALLY 100% unbale to get an erection or ejaculate when I masturbate. I DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANY OTHER INDIVIDUALS. I'M 100% CELIBITE ). However, I enjoy the sensation of climaxing and ejaculating and this is becoming a real serious problem for me. I've never had this problem in the past until I became "Full Blown". What is wrong with me? PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

The rate of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men with HIV infection and AIDS is much higher than what is seen in HIV negative men. There are many factors to contribute to this complication including low testosterone levels, neuropathy, and vascular disease.

You should discuss this problem with your doctor so that diagnostic testing can be arranged and of course treatment as well. Best of luck to you!

is feeling good enough?
What happened to SMART?