REVIVO

Well it is blessing to have accidentally discovered this website. There is a product from china by the name revivo it is claimed that this product a concotion of some traditional herbs reduces the viral load of an infected person to almost none. How far true is that? If you click Revivo chinese HIV/AIDS treatment it will come out

Thanks for your post.

It's been at least a couple of years since we first heard about Revivo-- several interesting reports on their website claiming improvments in CD4 counts from China and Thailand. Tantalizing, no doubt. I find it striking that there still have been no controlled clinical trials (particularly in Thailand, where the HIV research community is very well established and willing to explore "alternative" approaches).

Until I see well designed and independently-confirmed clinical trials, I'll view Revivo as just another $100/month snake oil that preys on the hopes of patients and the HIV community. I challenge Natureproducts.net to produce the data-- I'm sure it'd be easy to find reputable collaborators-- or is it simply easier to sell product to unsuspecting innocents? BY

Esophagus problem
are all meds hard on liver