Esophagus problem

Dear Doctor,

I would like to ask you for help with my problem with esophagus. After eating the bread ( or similar solid food ) I feel pain in lower part of esophagus.The pain can be decsribed as feeling that something is stacked in the pipe, feeling pressure there.The pain is partly projected on my back in the middle between shoulder blade bones.Could this be a symptom of candida in esophagus or something else is pressing to esophagus decreasing its diameter ( for example enlarged lymph nodes? ). Infected for 3,5 of year, no meds yet.

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

Sounds indeed like esophageal pain-- there are a number of causes, from a stricture (a physical narrowing of the esophagus) to infection (like yeast or virus) or tumor. Either way, benign or serious, I'd have your doctor evaluate your symptoms. Usually, simple xray tests can get the evaluation started. BY

Virus type
REVIVO