re: Surviving PML

Well, as a matter of fact, I've joined the New York City Gay Men's Chorus, so I'll be making my debut with them at New York's Avery Fisher Hall on April 3rd for their "YOU OUGHTA BE IN PICTURES" salute to the music of the movies! In the short time I've been with them, it's already the BEST support group I've ever experienced.

Thanks for the dose of great energy, hope I've spread some around, and bless you and all the BodyDoc's for the invaluable service you provide so many of us!

To our readers: here's proof that with appropriate medical care and medications, even the most severely ill can improve and enjoy full, meaningful and artistic lives.

Wow, Carnegie first, then Avery Fisher. Doesn't get any better than that, except you get a support group too.

Not sure if I can get to New York, but if I'm in the city (or anywhere within 1000 miles), I'll be there.

Thanks again for sharing your incredibly inspiring story. BY

Surviving PML
virus filter?