Medication

Dear Forum experts. I live in Stockholm and study you Forum frequently. Please give me your opinion on my question. I was on HAART for approx six months.My viral load is now almost not detectable. I am still on Combivir 1 pill morning + 1 pill evening + 1 pill of Stocrin. Could all these three pills be changed into one pill daily. If so what is the name of that medicin. Thank you in advance for your answer. Ticko

Ticko, thanks for your post from Stockholm.

It sounds like you're doing very well on your current regimen of AZT/3TC (Combivir*) and efavirenz (Stocrin, Sustiva). These medications won't be combined into a triple drug-single pill any time in the near future; the triple pill that you've heard about is tenofovir/FTC with efavirenz. The name of the triple is top secret for now, but I'm sure that we'll hear plenty about the pill and it's name in the months to come. BY

Aids Diagnosis
Surviving PML