|Transitioning from one regimen to another
Jan 23, 2006
Hi Dr. Young,
Thank you for providing a fantastic service! We all appreciate your time and advise.
I am currently on Truvada and Viramune. Today, my doctor has changed my regimen to Reyataz and Epzicom. I was wondering what is the most effective way to transition from one regimen to another. Or is it OK to just start taking the mew meds?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your kind words.
No transition necessary, just start in on the new meds (though make sure to take the atazanavir with food). Let us know how you're doing. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.