waiting for single pill sustiva/truvada
Jan 23, 2006
alive and well w/ sustiva/truvada but my copays are becomming more than I spend on food! does anyone have an educated guess when the much anticipated combintation pill might be made actually be available? (I think it should be named struvidas)
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I think before year's end (probably much sooner), we'll see the triple, once-daily pill. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.