Jan 22, 2006
i live in bedford texas and need dental care. my insurance is not good at all . where can i get my teeth fixed for free in bedford texas?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure about Bedford, but I'd contact one of the Texas AIDS service organizations for advice.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seminal Fluid Contact To Vagina
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- Can Vaginal Thrush Cause Blisters?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- Is Excessive Gas A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Being Hiv Positive And Having Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.