Drug resistence tests for hiv2
Jan 22, 2006
I am wondering if there are any drug resistence tests for hiv2 in the US? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
HIV-2 resistance tests remain in the realm of research only. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Aids Hiv Myths Facts And Truths
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.