Drug resistence tests for hiv2
Jan 22, 2006
I am wondering if there are any drug resistence tests for hiv2 in the US? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
HIV-2 resistance tests remain in the realm of research only. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Dried Blood And Old Cuts Can I Still Get Hepatitis
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- Longest Time For Antibodies To Show Up On Hiv Test
- My Foreskin Burns What Could It Be
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.