Jan 22, 2006
Hi, I would like to know what kinds of natural or herbal remedies can work in conjunc- tion with wnti-virals?
| Response from Dr. Young
If you're asking about which "herbal" medications work against HIV, the answer is none have been proven to reduce viral loads or significantly increase CD4s. Sorry. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Ways Of Catching Chlamydia
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.