Jan 22, 2006
Hi, I would like to know what kinds of natural or herbal remedies can work in conjunc- tion with wnti-virals?
Response from Dr. Young
If you're asking about which "herbal" medications work against HIV, the answer is none have been proven to reduce viral loads or significantly increase CD4s. Sorry. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Bloody Nose?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.