Jan 21, 2006
sir i am hiv+ and last 2 days i am bleeding during daily morning ruitien. how dangerous is it . what should i do
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure what your "daily morning routine" is-- but if you have persistent bleeding, you should definitely let your doctor know. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Aids From Kissing With A Mouth Ulcer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.