Jan 21, 2006
sir i am hiv+ and last 2 days i am bleeding during daily morning ruitien. how dangerous is it . what should i do
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure what your "daily morning routine" is-- but if you have persistent bleeding, you should definitely let your doctor know. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.