Jan 21, 2006
sir i am hiv+ and last 2 days i am bleeding during daily morning ruitien. how dangerous is it . what should i do
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure what your "daily morning routine" is-- but if you have persistent bleeding, you should definitely let your doctor know. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.