Can Honeybells interfere with PI absorbtion
Jan 19, 2006
I've been on HIV meds for almost twenty years now. I've enjoyed a type of Florida citrus, Honeybells, for much longer than that. I've always thought that Honeybells were a type of orange. They're not. They're a tangerine-grapefruil hybrid available only during a few weeks in January. Does anyone know if Honeybells interfere with PIs or other HIV meds like grapefruit can? Thanks, Kevin, Chicago
Response from Dr. Young
Kevin- Thanks for your post. I'm not aware about any such interactions; you'd probably have to eat many pounds of honeybells to even approach a level where there could be a problem.
So, bon appetite. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.