|prednisone and hiv
Jan 17, 2006
My family Dr. is putting me on prednisone for my asthma, the dose is 5,5,4,4,3,3,2,2,1,1(10 days)(10mg pills) and i am wondering if its ok to take that i am hiv+,if am real healthy and am curently not on any meds for my hiv
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, short-term, low-dose prednisone is ok to use with HIV. I have a number of patients with asthma who receive just this type of therapy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should Someone With Hiv Take Prednisone?
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.