first line therapy

when i found out my hiv status, my t cell count was 189 and v.l was 34,000. i had no symptoms. my doc started me on sustiva, viread and epivir. v.l. was 250 in just 3 weeks, one year later ive been undetectable for 1110 months and t cell at 380. my question is , none of your site info states my 3 meds are a good first line .can you shed some light? also i have had no side effects except some "foggyness" (sustiva) but i just take that at night. im just nervous about failure... thanks

Hello and thanks for posting. It sounds like you are doing very well on therapy, keep up the great work. This regimen that you are on is actually quite commonly used first line with excellent results. Truvada (Viread + Emtriva) has supplanted Epivir and Viread for many patients that are starting therapy now because it is one pill instead of two. The risk of failure of the regimen you are on is very low as long as adherence is good. Best of luck to you!

Neurological symptoms. What's going on?
videx and diabeters