HIV/AIDS kits

Hello, I'm going to Malawi in south-eastern Africa to help in a medical clinic where HIV/AIDS is present in 30% of the population. I would like to make up kits before I go with items to give to people who are infected and I was wondering if you could suggest what items would be most useful? Thanks!

Thanks for your post and volunteerism.

I believe strongly that it is important to ask the locals what types of assistance they want and what kinds of equipment they need-- we've often made mistakes when bringing unwanted or unneeded materials. The most important thing that you bring is yourself, your energy and your expertise.

Good luck, let us know about your experience. BY

10 wks on meds
Start Drug Treatment?