Jan 13, 2006
Does exist interesting experimental treatments for which people can apply?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, there are plenty of interesting HIV drugs in the pipeline; clinical trials exist for eligible patients. To find out about what studies are available, talk to your doctor or local AIDS service organization. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Experimental Hiv Drugs
- Blisters After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal With Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.