Jan 12, 2006
Can someone test negative after treatment with antiretrovirals?
Response from Dr. Young
No, antiretroviral therapy does not reverse a positive HIV antibody test. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Can You Live A Normal Life With Hiv?
- Difference Between Urticaria And A Hiv Rash
- How Do You Deal With Friends Who Are Hiv Positive?
- Are Massage Therapists Tested For Hiv?
- What Causes Esophageal Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.