viral load and CD4 fluctuations

Hi, My vl load was 4670 three monthes ago , and now it is 2770 and my cdr was 640 and now is 776. How can the body or I be surpressing the virus. Thanks.

There is a normal ebb and flow of CD4 counts and viral load readings so it is expected to see these numbers go up and down. Small fluctuations are the norm. The immune system is assigned with the task of stifling viral replication, which it does with varying degrees of success. In your case it appears to be doing its job better than most based on the excellent numbers. Best of luck to you!

Treatment of lipids while on HIV meds
anabolics and hiv - Sarcopenia and Sculptra