|Question about Trizivir...
Jan 8, 2006
Is Trizivir solely used to treat HIV or is it also helpful with asthma?
| Response from Dr. Young
Trizivir is an HIV drug. It does not treat asthma. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.