|Question about Trizivir...
Jan 8, 2006
Is Trizivir solely used to treat HIV or is it also helpful with asthma?
| Response from Dr. Young
Trizivir is an HIV drug. It does not treat asthma. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.