|Question about Trizivir...
Jan 8, 2006
Is Trizivir solely used to treat HIV or is it also helpful with asthma?
| Response from Dr. Young
Trizivir is an HIV drug. It does not treat asthma. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.